Saturday, April 04, 2009
hohoho, i love stnicks very much, cos it builds friendships. Wonderful ones. Great friends, wonderful seniors, cool teachers??? (hahaha! that was an overstatement!) anyway, I'll be sad to leave st nicks at the end of the yearrrr!
hehe, i wasted like a whole saturday today.
Apparently, Sylvia asked me to go to xinmin's homecoming (Isn't it so weird cos my brother initially didn't go back when he was an xms student, and I on the other hand, had no relations with xms? It's ironic, yeah?) Yupzxz. I was supposed to go for lunch with syl and her good friends, but the plan fell through. They ended up eating cafe cartel for two whole hours ( I wonder how they did that!) ahahaha, and I went to cafe cartel to find her to go tuition. LOL, i wonder what will happen if I went with them manzxz! Anyway, it was fun meeting them cos they were really funny! But I don't know what kind of funny that was, sylvia!
hahaha, how I wish everything will turn out right for me in the end! i hope hope hope and pray pray pray that it will be that way ((: yayzxz. what's up with the zxzxz? I like the zxzxzx!
Kay, that was ghay to the maxxxx! sayonara!
(I know how to write ga in jap! HOHO! Am I a genius or smthg? :D)