Sunday, April 12, 2009
Abrupt.
Somehow, I've been brought to the fact that I am fat and I am getting even fatter (and there's evidence that is way too embarrassing, to show it). So you friends, should stop deceiving me. I've uncovered your white lies!
OH, I've been hooked up to Street Fighter lately! It was damn cool. Yeah, I wasn't the one playing but it is really exciting to watch people play it, I mean it's definitely better than the gruesome and sadistic Resident Evil ...right! The funny thing is I'm even more excited than my brother.
Oh yes, and did I mention?
I took two days to finish watching Romeo and Juliet. I caught it starring on ch18 (i forgot which was that!) but I just decided to record it down. Seriously, Shakespeares's plays are full of ironies. Take MSND : The Most Lamentable COMEDY and most cruel death of Pyramus and Thisbe. And the Romeo and Juliet movie is a comical tragedy in my opinion. Perhaps the problem's in the movie itself and not the play. HAHA, so yeah, Juliet could have just called Romeo and she had to slowly move her hands, very very very slowly to touch Romeo's cheeks, so slowly that Romeo had drank the poison by then. It's a movie, yeah it's just a show...
ehgygw9u7grhuesidh.
bye.