Sunday, March 22, 2009
Yo!
I AM THE NO.1 PROCRASTINATION QUEEN!
tyty, because till now, which is almost 7 hours to school, I have almost all my homework undone. I can't believe it omg, seriously now I believe it, mugging too much and too early can result adversely :/ so THAT IS BAD, REALLY BAD.
But on a happier note, I watched my first NC 16 show!!
There's a reason why it's NC16 instead of PG, when Alone is more scary. I mean, yes, coming soon, is a horror movie. but it's extremely gruesome as well. Wow, it's so frightening to even think about it. But perhaps the plot is quite predictable, cos my lovely bruddarr is commentating on what is going to happen next like every minute second of that movie, and I even had to shhh him twice. and the unfortunate thing is he always got it right.
So yeah, If you're a sadist seeking gross activities, I'll advise you to watch coming soon, cos it really shows you how a person gorges another person's eyes out!
And I ate Thai Express again! I was just eating it the other time when I watched the curious case of BB. However, it was great, though I need a great workout to get all my fats off my body. :/
RAH .
(ps. if anyone watched coming soon, please tell me your theatre is hall no.3 becoz that is what is shown in the movie! HO)
Alright, I need to get back. But I'm prepared to burn the midnight oil anyway though I'm getting really sleepy now! Hope I don't doze off in class tmrw. Day-dreaming is a thousand times worser than sleeping in class okay! :( Okay, wish me lucks!
(1 WEEK IS TOO SHORT FOR ANYONE TO GET A BREAK! They should at least extend it to TWO weeks. Screw this education system. I hate boring and meaningless routines more than anything.)