♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I feel like I'm losing you.
I don't like cold war, and you had to make me fight a losing battle.
Perhaps it was just an illusion right from the start, i don't know.
Why do things have to be so brittle, that it always breaks when you thought it was at its best?
I've tried too hard, now I've even lost myself.


Today's the worst day of my life, cause I don't like being sad.
And that's what I'm feeling for the whole day, sad and tired.
I am tired of everything. I want to stop and rest.
I want to get away from this hectic life,
it makes life so meaningless.