Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Hello world!
I'll probably start blogging on a regular basis again once I get rid of this emo blogskin.
Yeah, seeing it just puts me off. RAH.
I think I should just go around ranting, I am not emo, I only liked it cos of its simplicity
fullstop. It's partly because of my laziness that the skin is still here.
While everyone's fretting over their Term 1 PPR (where is my 6points!??), I'm totally wasting myself here. Plus two weeks free from tuition, how great can that be!??
Okay so I've decided.
The Sex Pistols and Rolling stones can't do music.
Come on, let's get serious.
March shall be my turning point (:
Now that my room's gone through a total makeover (though it's still as messy as ever)
and i freaking CUT MY HAIRRR!!!!
i want my currypuff back!A brief overview of my March holidays.
Friday, CCA
Saturday, Kbox!
Sunday, Zcomp YAYYY!
Monday, Movie
Tuesday, Oral and lazing around (catching up on my 8 pm and 9pm shows, and Angus, Thongs and perfect snogging)
Wednesday, Macs, stocking up at popular. blahblah.
..........
Time to get off the computer.