♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hello wonderful peepo!
Back to my blog, back to earth! (:

Well... I'm not trying to revive my blog here in any sense, but I just thought I should record down a significant breakthrough! Yay, cheers!
Alright. So here goes.
After enduring fifteen years of torturous trying-to-not-look-into-whatever-eyes experience, I finally overcame it on Monday! (: And that is, I DISSECTED AN EYEBALL. Not mine, not yours, it's a pig's!
Imagine cutting off the eyelashes, then the eyelid, the fats stickinetting the round transparent ball-like lens. THAT WAS SO g to the squishy eyeball and of course not forgGRUESOME.
But I did it anyway, and all the black pigment in the choroid coat mixed with the virtuous humour had to squirt and spill out (how was I supposed to know that the inside of our eyeball is actually black!???) and i know I seem to be regurgitating everything for Bio, and that sucks cos Bio test was a total screw-up.
SO that was the end of Monday. And so I went home with a huge phobia for pig's eye....stench.
Everywhere I go, I smell that disgusting awful stench. My love letters smell like pig's eye, my soup smells like pig's eye, even my chocolate wrapper smells like pig's eye!
Quoted from Denise, " If you want a diet, dissect a pig's eye everyday."

Well. Back back back rewind further back.
and that was Fridays with squadmates.
We can consider that 'Girls Night Out' too, except that it wasn't exactly going out.
It was fun, fabulous, awesome, fantastic, wonderful beyond description. See, it's just that great (:

Oh yes, and we were talking about the difference between UGs in girls school and UGs in boys schools. Cos apparently what we say every week is I WANT TO PON CCA, AIYA PON THIS WEEK RAH, and the other performing arts and sports girls think we are crazy because our CCA is only one day! (that's bad enough!)
Ah there oh then the UGs in boys school are simply too proud of their CCA - I CAN PON SCHOOL WHATEVER, but not CCA!!! (I don't know how true is that, but from my observations, it's mainly true?) hahaha!

Oh and I can't believe it!
We've actually gone through 24 tests in 2+ months? *gasps in amazement*
I NEED TO IMPROVE MY LANGUAGE. ://

Goodbye, GIRLS YOU MAY GO BACK TO YOUR PLANETS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM NOW (: