♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Friday, March 27, 2009

(Does blue represent calmness?)

I still feel that disappointment burning in me, while at the same time, recalling the events that happened every minute. My tear glands were totally dried up after a sudden burst which lasted an hour or more.


Thanks, Mrs Yeo, for comforting me, but I just can't tolerate it. However bad I've been, the worst was still an A and now, a fail was a very great blow to me. I just can't take it.
But I'm fine now since there's no point in dwelling over it.
Perhaps it was stress together with tiredness that caused it but nevertheless, I still blame myself for being lazy and perhaps too overconfident in it. It sucks big time.
The feeling of emptiness, the feeling of sheer disappointment, and I still had to rush my Midsummer Nights Dream till late at night. I really don't know how to explain to my mum when she sees an underlined number under the Amath column in my PPR. I wonder what she'll do but I presume she'll just scold me and blame me again for being careless and blah blah blah, just like my chinese O's. :/
OH YES, though it was a really bad day for me, like I totally had no mood to continue with my chinese test and then I saw my atrocious Bio results.

But anyway, thanks so much Gladys and Seet who stayed by my side (:
Oh and Karen and Zhiyi for not bothering me when I'm down. Cos comforts apparently makes crying even harder.
And lastly, Sufang! Thanks for trying to console me okay! ((: I know I missed your call 2 times, cos I was sleeping oops. But cool, I feel great after receiving your call and reading ze's message! Wenyi too for your cute little note. "if you need to die ask me along!" HAHA. No, I wasn't contemplating about dying. It wasn't even in my mind until you mentioned it. LOL.

LOVE ALL OF YOU DEARIES! :D:D:D ♥
(Trella you are included (:)