Friday, December 19, 2008
So I was saying...
What's snow without a snow man?

With some help,
thisFrosty the snowman was done!
I made the cute (smaller) snowball with my BARE HANDS!
You have no idea how freezing cold it was.
--- ( i think this place is the... underground tomb area )
Next, here comes the ninja in mongolia! :D
It is not very presentable.
So it shall not be posted here.
Oh, did I mention?
Happy Valley Theme Park was zee best!
Seriously, who will enjoy the thrill of space shot when there is Apollo wheel and the flying coaster (i'm saying the one in China) with 2 loops and a few minutes of hanging upside down in the air? There goes your fear of heights.
In the few minutes when we were suspended in the air and going round in loops, there was the vast
oceanlake welcoming you with a gust of cold wind pushing us on another loop. Then, there were the ducks waddling on ice, slipping when their feets succumbed to the cold and slippery water just on the surface.
Whooooooooosh~
Quoted from the tour guide, the world is really small (世界真小!)I kinda of met several people on this trip.
First, there was Mr Teoh, then Mr Ng, and some SN girls which I recognised. Then, from what I know, Wen Yi, Lynette, Vanessa and Brenda were all in Beijing. (Did I miss anyone out? Or did I write something wrong?)
Anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLADYS!
Hmm.
As everyone knows, Twilight was out yesterday (officially released I mean!) in Singapore (YAY! HOOHA!).
And just like everyone, I rushed to watch that movie (online), but sadly it cost me my whole day.
GAH.
I must agree that Kristen Stewart and ROBERT PATZ are hawt (but nevertheless..)
Wow, the baseball scene was one word. Fabulous.
The fight was cool too, exciting!
Then Sylvia had to start saying that she wants a vampire boyf!
And I told her no, it may not be a great idea, cos who knows, you might get pregnant with a monster who's taking away your life!
Melody showed me a site which amused me like crazy.
It was hilarious.
But I'm proud to say I don't belong to 'twilight extremist' fans.
I'm just plain 'Edward Cullen is love, so is Robert Patz'. ((:
Lol. That was enough crap I guess!
But I am going to watch twilight again in the cinemas (yaye!)
SQUAD PARTY AT THANG'S HOUSE WAS THE BOMMMMB!
Enjoyed it totally ho yeah!
Next on.
Christmas Party @ Mk's house!
toot toot.
Zoo gathering for 3Gracians @ the ZOO?
[[GOOGAH, i hate it at this time of the year where it's time to resume studying. Like I've ever started on anything. I deserve some scoldings. Olvls. ]] - here I'm screaming for any help I can get to help me get my As!
Ooooops. no, no. I know that's impossible.
but I'll just go along with that (imitation brand I saw in China) - "Anything is possible"