♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just touched down not long ago and I miss Beijing already! :(
GAH.
but the air quality is atrocious.
I won't migrate there even if I have the choice so yeah :D
Yay. we viewed most of the wonders of beijing in just a mere 8 days.
And most importantly, we ate what the majesties ate in the Qing dynasty!
but to think that their food is as common as what we're eating now, it is such a great disappointment
I must say that I am very very lucky cos we experienced SNOW! :D and they say usually beijing only snows once or twice or even none during winter :O
and we were even climbing the Great Wall on that snowy day.

不爬长城非好汉? something like that (:

Guess what! Ice Creammmmm!
Nowww I feel so anti-english. I don't know how to speak english anymore oh god!
I spent like 40 yuan on massage and 60 yuan for buffing my nails(the chinese way). Urgh
Oh we went to Ya Xiu where I got my dvd, trenchcoat, boots, several souvenirs at really low prices.
I believe we are the luckiest people manzxz
We reached tianjin and chengde and we experienced one of their warmest days in winter.
That's really great since the clothes we brought were not enough.
Don't get too happy yet!

COS THE TEMPERATURE AT CHENGDE WAS A FREEZING -2C to -12C whereas here we are at a freaking 26C (which felt like 162C) at Singapore.

We had a great workout by climbing loads of stairs esp at chang cheng but despite that, I still gained 5 kg. GWAHHHH! Dieting should start soooon :(
WOAH
I feel so disfigured. hhehe cos my whole face is peeling like shitzxz and my nose and mouth is going to drop off.
Thank you.
Goodbye.
Have a nice day.
God Bless you (: