♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Saturday, November 29, 2008



Looky, it's Robert Pattz (like what Belinda said)
Omg, He's so hawwwwwt here, I can't stop drooling...
I always thought he had too much blusher on when he was Cedric.

NEW PLAYLIST! (((((:

Hahaha! Back from camp (whee whoo whhaha!)
Camp was definitely cool, though not fun.
Showers at twelve, Night walks at 1AM.
Chilling... and tiring.
Thank goodness there were other times for us to sleep (:

Yaye! Did I say, I can't stop missing my ever-so-comfy bed, my cute little toys.
Yes, and most of all, I can't stop missing twilight over the 3 days of camp!
MYGAWD, EDWARD!!!
Now I realise how unstoppable the lust and the craziness is.

And the only thing I can do to control my strong temptation for .... (not Bella please) Twilight (and EDWARD!) is to keep my fingers crossed, and try to enjoy myself.
My trip is less than a week away, and I can't get too excited or I'll have sleepless nights.
But, that craving is so much stronger.
Too much attraction GAH.
Everything seems so minimal, so unexciting, so mundane, so ... uneventful.

Now now now. My next mission shall be to find an ugly blonde dude.
I still can't get over someone's (belinda?) statement that "ALL BLONDE GUYS ARE HOT!"

MEOWWWW,
that reminds me.
A cute little kitty, standing out in the open. I wonder how's it doing right now.
But, it really freaked me out when I was happily skipping to my door, anxious to turn the key in the lock, and open the gate. And there it was, sitted four-legged on my doorstep, its huge eyes staring at me sadly, as though it was crying for help. And Daddy had to chase it away, cos I was so frightened, I couldn't move an inch.
I saw it run down the stairs, falling and tripping a little, but picking up itself swiftly. Then looking up, eyes screaming for help now, but that helplesseness...
Perhaps I have some compassion for the kitten, but just not enough to pick it up, to stroke it, to feed it and to even keep it :(

NAHNAHNAH. STOP IT.

O' how I wish for that Puma to appear in front of me right mow.
I sound so materialistic. You must be wondering, I've already gotten millions or even gazillions of bags that they can't even fit in my huge wardrobe, but no, I'm proud to say that it's a FALSE FACT.

Sushi-on-the-go!