Friday, November 21, 2008
I would not have come here today.
But I swear (oh wait, Darice Ho doesn't swear!) I would have posted a gazillion times had I had my dear notebook with me, and yeah, my modem. And yes, we even resorted to crapping rubbish to
some unknown stranger. That person must have thought we were mad but yes, we were indeed. Tickle your bellies, girls! (:
Help that security guard at YCK sports hall!
Stop him from yelling hymns!
Dip your head in sodium chloride, or maybe vinegar thiosulfate!
GAHGAHGAH!
I'll stop my meanness lest someone complains to my principal about it, or even get his gang to bash me up. :O
haha, So yes, my purpose today is not to complain but to do mel's quiz! HAHA
Apparentlty, I'm in a super high mood but THOU IS BRAIN DEAD
THOUGH I'VE DONE IT BEFOREEE (:
1] the person who tagged me?
Melissa T!
2] your relationship with her/him?
Pschool friend (:
3] your impression of him/her?
CRAZY AND HIGH4] the most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
Nawt sure.5] if he/she become your lover,you will?
Won't! haha.6] if he/she becomes your lover,things he/she will have to work on?
Stop being so attractive hahahahhah!7] if he/she becomes your enemy.How?
How what? Howllll!
8] what is it you want to tell him/her now?
You rawk (hahaha this sounds so...) 9] your overall impression of him/her now?
COOL10] how do you think ppl around you,will feel about you?
stupid (: 11] the characters of yourself you love are?
Being so rubbish (: 12] the most ideal person you want to be?
Bill Gates.13] for people who care for you and like you,say something to them -
Hey I like you too ((:choose 10 people to be tagged
- daryl
- gladys
- trella
- sufang
- Jessica
- melissa
- MRT
- Gerald
- Jane
- Wanyee
14]who is no.6 having a relationship with?
:O
15]if no.7 and 10 are together,will it be a good thing?
haha maybe?
16]what is no.2 studying about?
LJK-B?
17]when was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
Hmmm..
18]what kind of music do no.8 likes?
Indian music
19]does no.1 have any siblings?
YES ME.
20]will you woo no.3?
Ahem, you think?21] how about no. 7?
Haha, crazy22]is no.4 single?
yes23]what is the surname of no.5?
GOH24]what is the hobby of no.10?
Naruto? haha25]do no.5 and no.9 get along well?
DUH26]where do no.9 live?
Admiralty? haha idk!27]what colour do no.4 like?
yellow yellow dirty fellow! 28]what is no.10 doing now?
Ask herrrr manzxz
I won't be mean and tag others to do this. :D:D:D
Next, I like this so I'm koping it also (: together with the layout haha!
ARE YOU :
►Perfect: No.
►Height: A secret that can never be divulged
►In your pajamas: Of cuzzz
►Left handed: No.
==========================
LAST :
►Friend you saw: Sufang
►Talked to on the phone: Pongsai
►Person to text you: Sucker!
►Is today better than yesterday? No preferences
==========================
FAVOURITE :
►Numbers: EIGHT
►Color: GREEN
►Food: beefy pooo
►Place: The moon.
=============================
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS :
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
► Yawn, and get back to sleep.
Q: Do you have anything bothering you
► Am I dead?
Q: What's the last movie you watched in theaters?
► HSM3
Q: Where is the 1st place you went yesterday ?
► YCK SPORTS HALL
Q. Do you smile a lot?
► OF COURSE (: It's a necessity. haha!
Q: Do you wish upon stars?
► I wish upon the meteor rain in the meteor garden.
Q: Are you a friendly person?
► if i like you.
Q: Where did you sleep last night?
► on the clouds
Q: Why did you sleep there?
► Cos, it's basically where i live.
Q: When was the last time you cried?
► When I was first born
Q: Who was on your mind before going to bed?
► my bear.
Q: Rate life as of right now, one being bad, ten being great?
► TEN to ZERO
Q: What are you listening to right now?
► Womanizer
Q: Does anything hurt you right now?
► My uncomfy boss-chair
Q: What's your favorite month?
► JULY AND DEC (:
=======================================
EMOTIONS :
Are you missing someone right now?
► YES
Are you single?
► YES
Are you tired?
► YES
Are your grandparents alive?
► YES
=======================================
BASICS :
► Real name: Darice
► Nick Names: Bottom
► Age: 15
► Eye color: Red like a vampire.
► Male or female: Female ..
► Single?: YES AND PROUD
► Crushing?: No. I'm too light O.O
► Smart?: As smart as Bottom.
► Hair color?: Black like your dirty nails
► Sweats or Jeans?: NONE
► Phone or Camera?: BOTH
► Health freak?: TIDBITS ARE LOVE.
► Righty or Lefty?: Righty.
► Smoke or Drink?: DRINK, like duh?!
======================================
FIRSTS :
► First best friends?: Heh... Nawt sure
► First award?: THE SPAS
► First enemy?: YOU.
► First pet?: No pet.
► First vacation?: haha how do I know?
► Eating?: 我出生那年。。。
► Drinking?: 我刚从妈妈的肚子里捧出来
► Listening to?: womanizer
► Waiting for?: sleep
=======================================
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER :
► Lips or eyes?: Eyes
► Shorter or taller?: Taller
► Romantic or spontaneous?: Both
► Sensitive or loud?: Sensitive duh!
► Hook-up or in a relationship?: Depends.
=======================================
HAVE YOU EVER :
► Drank hard drinks?: who knows?
► Lost glasses/contacts?: nahnah
► Ran away from home?: hello? I'm so...
► Broken someone's heart?: My heart haha
► Been arrested?: Yah, in GTA
===================================
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
► Do you like someone?: What do you think?
► Are you seriously happy with where you are in life?: No.
Lalalal, that's the end. And I realised I don't like it.
But I'm happy with my 答非所问 ((:
Can anyone beat that?
I can't wait! 2/3 more weeks....
Te mea Te mea...
Hui e, Haumi e, Taiki e.
Let it be done.