Tuesday, November 18, 2008
And I thought I was early...
until I noticed the digital clock flashing 00:00
Can anyone tell me the formula to find the area of a pentagon?Math is driving me crazy.
But, I really need to get my math up and right.
Up and right, up and right.
The year's ending and I need to get a change.
Gah, I'll find time to do it someday.
Anyway, today was awesome.
But I'm sure I've gained several pounds after gobbling on all those greasy oily (mouth-watering-not) wobbly white fats. Maybe, I should try eating subway everyday from now on.
Perhaps a miracle will happen and I can just lose 200 pounds in a month.
And yes, I'm yearning for that cute little hairband with those gracefully plaited frills.
And that lime green hard case luggage.
A little too much? Blame that recession.
I don't understand cos it has no logic and doesn't make any sense to me!
Why is everything going up when everything is going down?
(ohkay i'm seeing the light now. I get it.)
Third post today, I think i'm crazy.
After all that kbox-ing, I've lost my voice. And my mind.
Goodnight. This poor brain needs to rest.