Sunday, October 19, 2008
Gah.
I have the sudden urge to blog this few days.! ppoop.
Isn't it amazing how mah dear brother and I manage to be listening to the same song at the exact same pace?!!
And that's without planning beforehand or anything.
2 Leos 2 same idols Too similar.
And yes, I love zhou jie lun's new album really really muchhhhhh!
Ay guys, you just have to get it, like seriously. ((:
I don't care whether Serene says Jay chou is ugly and sorts (cos I know he's nottttt!) but even she had to admit the songs are nice!!! :D
Ohkay, i'm enjoying it too much, that i don't know what to say now!.
Gosh.
Anyway, I'm thinking of making this blog private but that would be too much of a haste since I would have to click on certain buttons, wait for my nanoBPS speed connection to load, before I can actually read this. So I've just decided to leave it here, leaving the risk of undesired people viewing it here.
Yaye.. CCA's finished for the year! haha, i'm so elated. but lessons are still on and chinese o's are coming. (not that i can do anything 'bout it.)
And yes maybe too much gossip girl's bad for my health. TV shows plus storybooks. W.O.W
But the plot doesn't follow the book, which, might be the greatest thing on earth, at least for now.
And and and yay! Hamilton won the last second F1 race. I'm certain he can win the championship now! \
I'm so depressed now cos, apparently my brother didn't bother to wake me up at 3pm when the race started just cos I didn't 'show much interest in it' Poo!
Again again again.
(okay that makes it a second time we've been listening to the same song at the same pace again!)
i need to concentrate on my music now! Ho
hula ahuianuhua goodbyeeee! ((: