Saturday, October 11, 2008
Believe it or not, the exams are finally and officially over!
and so is games day plus... C C A.
I have been celebrating much much muccccch after the exams!
Really, this is the first time I am so elated after exams like i finished a big humongous bear and it's being digested.
BUT, I wonder if it will eeeeat up my stomach :(
neway, my dad's back!!! and gone....
So yeah, mostly
deliciouso and arcade-ing and shopping!!
I guess I'm becoming more of a window shopping kind of shao nai nai (I WANT!), loving shopping wow much.
But it's a no-no to mahjong. Hmm not just yet.
6 hours of crapping and fun with
jessica, wanyee, jac, and thang! Lovelies of
TWOWISDOM'07!
I bought this really
nice present for someone.
And I'm still contemplating whether I should just keep this for myself and get another one for her!
Hmm hmm hmm it's too...
nice! ( I know 'nice' is vague but but but....)
yes, dinner with sqdmates yesterday after CCA!
What a great dialect dialogue session ho!
I was even thinking of pon-ning school at 5.45am while eating my pao, but great, i didn't (:
By the way, my shopping spree in a sense, includes
FOOD and
CLOTHES.
so no doubt, i'm gonna get fat.
BOOOOOOO!
whoosh, i have this sudden urge to learn music though I've been anti-music(al instruments) for all this years.
Goh Lynette shall teach me some piano and I'll have to endure her *ahem ahem*
Kay, shall not be that bad, at least for now. ((:
Ajar ajar, time to play and have fun!
Poot, MATH HOMEWORK AWAITING O.O