♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Saturday, September 20, 2008

Oh no, what's got into me, what's got into me, what's got into me?!!!
That's the usual frantic that everyone gets into at this period of time, but...
WHY DON'T I?
It's not because I have studied, because the truth is I have not exactly started nor finished. 
Poo, this enthusiasm to study goes down to ground zero.

Maybe, it's due to the influence of gossip girl? 
Too much gossips = bad. 
What a bad timing to be starting the new season in sept. 

But, it's cool. 

Oh wow, all the exchange of notes (esp for elit), i wonder if that does help. 
I hope it does. 

Get that motivation up while my geekiness rate increases! 
Is that a good or bad thing?

Come on, let's get the mood up alright!
After exams, 
More shopping
Movies!
Outings
Camp
China!
Winter time in elsewhere except Singapore! :DD
&& 
extra lessons :(
more mugging :(

it's so cliche, so so cliche.

Oh well, 
time to get back to my books - my best friends! (@.@)
whatever.