♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, August 24, 2008

This new post for today focuses on a serious psychological problem.

Throughout this whole time of hiatus, I have been experiencing an actual observation of the symptoms of depression. Although I have experienced this a few years ago too, the situation of this patient has improved by a teeny weeny little bit.

The symptoms of depression includes becoming agitated over a trivial matter, or over reacting very frequently (usually on the negative side), as well as insomnia, thoughts of death or suicide and withdrawal from social gathering with friends of which were evident after this whole month of hanging out with this patient of depression.

What I would say is depression is an exceptionally complicating and annoying. Plus, the disgusting singing from people at the bus stop just below, and the constant bangings at 1am in the morning from the floor above, as well as the loud scoldings from next door and the high pitched cries of the baby from the flat below at any other times of the day, clearly aggravates the present situation of this patient suffering from this illness. And that forms a great negative impact on the people around you.

As I have observed, depression does not have a definite solution and it requires a great period of time (maybe the whole life) to actually overcome it, and it really depends greatly on the patient itself(whom in my case, does not admit to having depression, and as what most patients would do - deny it though it's extremely obvious) They are just avoiding treatment, afraid of losing face, losing friends, and rumors, and it leads to the sufferings that their loved ones around them has to face. This is extremely selfish, I hereby encourage everyone who think they have depression to open up, and gather enough moral courage to overcome this problem, or seek treatment to help yourself as well as those around you; your loved ones. I also hope that whoever who knows anyone suspected of having depression to help them with dealing it.

Thank you, and god bless.

Hahaha, I think I should just go and be a psychologist next time and kill myself facing over-emotional people. Oh well, depression can cause weight loss to the patient as well as those around them. THAT IS BAD :/

Goodbye.