♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, July 06, 2008

You,
Doin' that thing you do,
Breaking my heart into a million pieces,
Like you always do
And you,
Don't mean to be cruel,
You never even knew about the heartache,
I've been going through
Well I try and try to forget you girl,
But it's just so hard to do,
Every time you do that thing you

Ta~da!
3 years has gone, and now, it's POP and we passed in.

it's like so bad, but really, CCA will be much less entertaining without the yellow badge around. :/
Ha, many many many things are missed after they just seem to happen unknowingly.
Just like chem e car...

Everytime I walk up that staircase to the staff room and sees that whole long pathway to the rooftop garden, I'm reminded of the PSSSSSSSTTTTT! when our cars finally managed to fire out. The several meetings there till night time; all the baking powder/ soda and vinegar we brought; the trying and mixing of whichever ratio and what to put first; the frequent trips to the canteen to get a drink... Well, it's all so memorable that I really would love to do it all over again. It's a pity we didn't get anything. But well, nevermind, the experience is irreplaceable, and unforgettable. I can still remember how the watter pipe burst and we all thought the car fired up for no reason. Oh yeah, and I drank ice tea for the first time and loved it LOADS. Everything was so fun back then....

Yeah, POP. My present from the CPBS NCOs were kinda nice and wow, full of variety. Amazing!
Uh-huh, the temptation to eat Ritz apple strudel has left me yet, thus I'm still thinking of it every moment.

'Cause we,
Could be happy can't you see,
If you'd only let me be the one to hold you,
And keep you here with me
Cause it hurts me so just to see you go,
Around with someone new,
And if I know you you're doin' that thing,
Every day just doin' that thing,
I can't take you doing that thing you do