♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, July 27, 2008

Eeowww that's how many days after my wondooofool birthday!
And I realised jokers 1, 2, 3 aren't the real jokers afterall!
I thereby declare that the joker has become my *drumrolls* #2 idol!
:D clap clap clap!



"Why so serious?"
If ever there is a chance, I wouldn't mind being a genius like him!
hehehe! Kinda, he really reminds me of my chem teacher.
During chem lesson, it would be like woah, is he a good clone of the joker?
toot toot, toot toot.
I would rather write a movie review based on this and not animal farm (coughhs) or when the wind blows, some short bomby film which I still can't differentiate whether it's a fire, sandstorm or a hurricane...?

Aye, can't wait for the results of teenage icon!


Goodbye,
Awfully-yours.