♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, June 15, 2008

yo.
Ain't in the mood to blog this few days, well, I'm not even in the mood to blog now but idk how i ended up here as well (:
Right, came back from camp yesterday.
it was not very fun and exciting and not exactly boring either (cos i went on the 2nd day!)
Missed my 20-hour sleep! :/ And I actually had to walk the whole Ikea with all my aching muscles for the whole 4 hours? Without any sleep. Quarrels are expected (obviously) when I'm in a tired-and-being-dragged-out-kind of situation. So yeah, I didn't really quarrel but I didn't show any expression either, and thus they assumed that I'm throwing my temper. Ah well, at least I got my free hot dog bun from my dear brother ((: and steamboat at some ulu but big place? Spotted a lot of ahlians haha. I shall conclude that daryl is a great chef :D
Oh yes oh yes. I didn't mention LowAnn and Beaver's party, did I?
Well, it was like W-O-W!
And I actually sat on the luge and skytrain!!!
Thanks serene, for constantly reassuring me on the skytrain! I have learnt never ever to wear flats to Sentosa.
Yay. and bowling with jesslyn, suf, and denise! ;D
okay, i sucked there. =x

alright, a picture speaks a thousand words (:
So, the links are there, FOR ME TO ENJOY! ((: