♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, June 23, 2008

yeah, it's kind of out-of-date.

No, it IS out-of-date.

So well yeah, that was about job attachment
One word to describe it? FABULOUS.

Now, to my chunk of crap.

Well, to say the least, I actually enjoyed myself during job attachment despite the tiring, bone-killing jobs. Having to stand 8 hours for 5 days continuously was indeed a torture for someone like me who spent all her life in flat shoes. The lunch wasn't very nice for the first 3 days, cos it was packet food. Then 4th day, we had the buffet(leftovers) for lunch! and we had many nice food in the new cafeteria. Don't say that I'm greedy, but I actually ate 4 tarts and I didn't only eat that for lunch! (:

erh, there's always that feeling, like you hate it when you're there, but actually miss it when it's over. Take it as a 5-day day-camp. Yep, it's that feeling, where you miss everyone of them there and of course, all the fun stealing cutleries from each other, stealing food in the kitchen, making all sorts of coffee, being called sisters, and the managers attempts to seperate us and so on...

Yeah, perhaps I shall post some photos we took here, but that's for next time! (:

First day of school today. There were a few changes. Timetables, english teacher, seating arrangement (;D) and yes, 1 very important thing. WE ARE NOT MOVING TILL 2010! So yes, WE GET TO SPEND OUR LAST YEAR IN ST NICKS! AND NOT SOME LOUYA SCHOOL! ((((:

oh yey, I'm awfully happy. Cos we were discussing our plans to go and dine and furama, while telling the people there " I want to see your manager!" Ha. That will be fun!(:

kays, cheers for now!
SAYONARA!