♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, May 25, 2008

uh.
My PPR's totally screwed big time. I managed to escape being grounded or whatever restrictions but holidays just don't seem like holidays.

PEPPER LUNCH TMR!
Oh right, I just realised I've never eaten pepper lunch without Sufang, thus I declare her my pepper lunch buddy! ((:

Ohkay, I'm dead tired. Been walking around Orchard for the whole morning and afternoon! 11-4! -shudders- Blisters blisters, blame that damned shoe. Oh yeah, braces here I come! (!!) Uh yes, I think that japanese kids are really cute! My urge to sho p is here again, but the point is I'm broke before I even shopped =/ Look, I want crumpler (uh maybe not), NUM bags, new clothes, new story books, new pouch, canvas shoes, plus watch movies, visit the seven wonders of the world, try out ice skating, learn guitar & piano, and go to jay chou's concert(the next time he comes)!
LOL. Looks like I've gotta spend money and save them too. I don't buy bags once every month okay!

Urgh, screw 'em. I wonder how I'm gonna achieve my aim if I continue to be like that.
Oh no. My june holidays shouldn't be called holiday.

53 Things You Might Not Know About Me

Whats your middle name?
-lousy.

What are you listening to right now?
-爱你恨你 - 周渝民

What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
-6110

What was the last thing you ate?
-ice cream

Last person you hugged?
-uh? SERENE!

How is the weather right now?
-cloudy (:

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
-appearance?

Favorite type of food?
-no preferences.

Do you want children?
-no.

Do you drink?
-uh yes.

Hair color?
-BLACK :D

Eye colour?
-brown.

Do you wear contacts/glasses?
-Uh, I wear 'em when I want to

Favorite holiday?
-CNY.

Favorite Season?
-Winter

Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
-Don't think so.

Last Movie you watched in the cinemas?
-I don't remember.

What books are you reading?
-Braless in wonderland. though i would love to read new moon!

Piercings?
-nope, the holes closed after i had infection. :/

Favorite Movie?
-SECRET.

Favorite college basketball Team?
-Don't fancy basketball.

What were you doing before filling this out?
-typing out a post.

Any pets?
-nope.

Favorite Flower?
-Rose.

Have you loved someone?
-yup :D

Who would you like to see right now?
-uh, no one in particular.

Have you ever fired a gun?
-Ha, nope!

Do you like to travel by plane?
-No, later plane crash i die.

Right-handed or Left-handed?
-Right handed (:

If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
-Space

Are you missing someone?
-No idea.

Do you have a tattoo?
-I hate it.

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
-YES. ((:

Are you hiding something from someone?
-Who don't?

Are you 18?
-I wish.

Did you get enough sleep last night?
-Ha, no! My 'enough sleep' means 15 hours straight

First thing u thought about this morning?
-Oh shit, I don't want to wake up. 5 more minutes, 1 more hour!

What do u have handy at ur bedside?
-Tissue (:

What makes you unique?
-What do you think?

Are you afraid of the dark?
-Sometimes. :p

Favourite hangout?
-No preferences

Favourite song?
-JAY'S SONGS!

What are u afraid of?
-many things

Are you a giver or taker?
-BOTH (:

What are your nicknames?
-diak and dami! hoho

What is ur dad's middle name?
-Hot!

What is ur mother's middle name?
-Pretty!

Favourite TV commercial?
-macdonalds! hohoho

Who is ur phone provider?
-singtel

First thing u'll save in a fire?
-handphone + me.

What's ur favourite colour?
-GREEN AHOY!

What are the things u always take with you?
-phone + ez-link

What did u wanna be when u r a kid?
-a child.

I'll tell you everything's alright.
I'll say that everything's okay.
I'll ignore the pain and show you a smile.
I'll ignore the distance and pretend nothing's changed.
I'll tell you that I'm feeling glad.
I'll say that I've accepted what you told me.
I'll take your words and call them reassurance.
I'll take your words and say they aren't empty.
I'll tell you everything's alright.
I'll call you my friend, and you'll call me yours.
I'll ignore everything you've forced:
I'll ignore your empty smile.
I'll ignore your averted eyes.
I'll ignore how you speak so happily to everyone
But talk to me with little interest.
I'll ignore everything.
I'll tell you everything's alright.
I'll tell you how I don't hurt inside.
I'll tell you how I don't hurt inside.

Then, one day, I'll stop telling you lies.

And I'll be gone.



Truths are hard to face, therefore we lie.