♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pretty much the same.
First day of the week. Last 3rd official school day of the month, plus the usual rush rush rush.
And now, a quiz to brighten myself up!
This quiz's taken from thongs! (She asked me to do it!)

01. Something you wish didn't happen?
-MANY MANY THINGS that is making me sad now

02. How do you feel now?
-Really really down.

03. If you can fulfil one wish , what would it be?
-Get the tickets for hillsong and jay chou's concerts!

04. Who are you thankful to?
-People who made a difference

05. Important wishes for now?
-Just focus.

06. If you can turn something in the past back , what would it be?
-Not to sign up for that pd.

07.What are your main priorities now?
-Just studying and rocking real hard

08.What makes you happy?
-Things that make me happy (duh!)

09.What do you wanna change in you?
-Not to be so stupid

10. What song can represent your feelings now..?
-All good things (come to an end)?

11.What type of person you like most ?
-Caring, sensitive, oh whatever.

12. Are there anything you wish to confess now?
-Many many many.

13. What is your definition of a dream house?
-Somewhere humongous beside the beach with no tsunami

14. Who will you go to when you are feeling low one day?
-Idk. I'm feeling low now right now!

15.What do you hope to achieve?
-Great things

16. What age do you wish to marry?
-Not too old, not too young

17. who do you miss most currently?
-Hmm.

18.How many people made you angry for the past few days?
-Less than 10, more than 5

19. who are you going to kill after this survey ?
-No one, I'm quite good-natured you see. :p

20.Are you bored?
-YES, super.

Instructions:Remove 1 question from above , and add in your personal question , Make it a total of 20 questions , then tag 5 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post . Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever has the tag will have blessings from all.

Trella, Serene, Denise, Melissa T., WanYee! (:

well thongs, I took the quiz I took the quiz! hoho.
Oh great, I fell at the hockey pitch today during pe and the wound is still burning though it seems like just some scratches. It hurts alright! Serene even suggested I go see the doctor. Hahaha, I think I can run tmr :D

kayy, cias! (: