♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm just outrageously bored. And since melissa asked me to do, I shall be guai for once and do it! :D hoho. Meet me at my grave.

1. When will the Sun not shine and when will the World end?
- someday, sometime (:

2. What you want the most now?
- A life where all I do is sleep and play all day

3. Do you believe in afterlife?
- No.

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
- Yes. Like who doesn't?

5. When do you wish to die?
- when I feel like it :D How great is that?

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- DUH.

7. What impossible things u would wish to do?
- Get full marks for all my tests and exams & live life to the fullest in which I will not have any regrets & get more than just 3 wishes from the MAGICAL genie ^^

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- No, because life is full of changes D:


9. Have you broken someone heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
- No DUH. I'm so nice please (:

10. What feeling do you love most?
- Being happy la!


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- ehh, I'm whole already.

12. What feeling do you hate the most?
- HATING

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- yep, of course! (:

14.Is there anything you're looking forward to in the next few weeks?
- A busy and sickening and tiring holiday :(

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Everything. Beacause they make up my life!

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
- My family and friends, like duh.

17. Do you find life meaningless?
- Life IS meaningless, so you have to find the meaning for your life!


18. Who do you love the most?
- Everybody who loves me and ME ♥

19. What will you do if your best friend falls in love with the same guy as you do ?
- Is it happening? :o

20.What's the crazy thing(s) you ever did?Do you love Hitler?
- OF COURSE YES YES YES. He's extremely cute with his bubbly black moustache :D

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have a blessing from all. here it goes.. add this question in, "What's your greatest wish ?"
and I wanna tag:

1.Trella Goh
2. Serene
3. Qiqin
4. Jessica
5. WanYee
6. Gladys
7. Eunice
8. Whoever loves me and wants to do it :D

Haha byebye. As I said, meet me at my grave for I'm finding meaning for my life there.
I'm currently dying from all the whatever shit that I have! :o