♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can't you see that I'm really really bored?
Yes, I'm awfully bored.
Soooo, shall grab another quiz from mel's blog :D
idk why la, I just love quizzes!
hoho anyone can do it if you want to!
((:

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.&Tag 8 people to do this quiz. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- Kill him. Alright, I sense a streak of violence here, but well, I will surely give him hell.

#2 If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
- Everything to be perfect

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
- it will be held in the forest with tarzan and jane! ((:

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- Ha, no! Why should I be confused man?

#5 What's your ideal lover like?
- Er, refer to my previous previous post :D

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- Being loved

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- Depends.

#8 If the person you secretly liked is attached, what would you do?
- Slap the bitch and say hello (: hoho jkjk!
The thing is what can you do?

#9 Is there anything that make you unhappy these days?
- Loads and loads but it's better to keep my mouth shut.

#10 If you have a choice, what kind of family would you want to be born into?
- A supportive family,I guess?

#11 Is being tagged fun?
- Yes, It's super fun (:

#12 How do you see yourself in 10years time?
- Look into the mirror when I'm 25

#13 Who are currently the most important people to you?
- Family and friends and anyone who cares (:

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Nobody tagged me. I grabbed it. okay, melissa is cool and funky!

#15 Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- I would rather be married to a really nice guy who loves me for eternity and rich! Is that too big a dream? :o

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
- Wake up.

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
- Maybe? Depends (:

#18 Do you live to love, live to hate or live for the sake of living?
- None of the above, I live for myself.

#19 What type of friends do you like?
- Eh, trustworthy, great and funky ones!

As i said, whoever wants to do it can do it! :D
Like who? Erm, kira and Trella and wella and fella ... :D

Yay, I'm gonna pray now, that the car's gonna work tmr and I will be able to find a person to replace me for pd.

Hoho, did I mention that we have been trying hard to make our cars work? and Suf's house is great! D eng's house and Bev's house too! Suf's house has a swing and a rather cool pokey carpet grass and most importantly, loads of food. (Does that make me sound greedy?) D eng's house has a really great attic and cool bedroom, plus fishes for fish spa! Hoho. Bev's house has a really cool staircase. Haha. Shall upload some photos next time! And J.Co doughnuts certainly rocks. Pity Suf don't like doughnuts :/
And loads of homework are coming up for the holidays! So I must buck up to ensure that I finish my homework and get to go out.
P.s. I'm kinda broke now :( *get the hint, people?