♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Friday, April 25, 2008

Yay yay yay! Be prepared for a loooooong post this time :D
Cos I'm back from my camp! ((:
claps claps claps. I'm glad I actually left that island earlyy.
I can't believe I actually wanted to ask someone to replace me for the symposium on sat laaa. Now I'm feeling so damn happy that no one actually wanted :D
hehehee. but the sad thing is, I'm missing campfireee and I just got quite high when we were leaving. Like what crap is that please? Campfireeee. My class item is really really nice :D
3 cheers for 3 GRACEEEEE! hip hip hurray hip hip hurray hip hip hurray!

1st day.
Let's go to the detaillllls!
Haha, we wanted our group name to be beauty and the geek! haha, but it had no relation to Grace. =x yay. so we made our way to sj island. Somehow, somewhat. It really seems like an sj camp on sj island. Got really sleepy on the ferry cos I didn't sleep early the night before. How great. Urm. Then I was chatting with Gladys the whole time :D She rocks la hahhahaha, my new partnerrrrr :D And the bunks were quite rusted, and trust me, you wouldn't want to go to the toilets there. yay, and that's what's good about being in an all-girls school, hahaha, we can use male toilets to bathe so that means - extra bathing space!
eeeyer, but was quite sad cos the stupid ants and mozzies just can't stop loving me laaaaa. Even with dno how many numerous amount of insect repellent, they still kissed me. And even invaded my shoe. Rawrr. Then um the water outside the toilet is like salt water -.- stupid la. Then all of us had to go and squat beside the drain to brush teeth with our water bottles. Kay, then the food was quite good luh. I love the fruits! and pudding :D

hotdogs hotdogs
hotdogs hotdogs
yumyumyumyumyum
deliciasooooo!

2nd day.
Woke up and heard of what weird actions we did at night while sleeping :D Haha, it was always fun hearing about it. But sorry Vanessa! mmmhmm. PT. idiot la. -.- then rafting. how fun is that. Morning, there was low tide. and we couldn't even raft! In the end we had to push the 'rafts' ard. Got so bored, so just wandered away to the side and made Gladys tell me stories again :D Thanks Gladys! ((: Then lunch. I ate -drumrolls- THREE honeydews! :D And I still want more. haahahaha. So greeeedy right tsk. No. I was saving the honeydews. Look, I'm saving the environment by not wasting fruits.
Sarah: But you are eating the environment.
Me: But the environment needs our fertilisers to grow out the fruits and the fruits will go to a waste
Sarah: Ohhhhh -in a sarcastic tone- so it goes in a cycle la?
Me: Yupppp! Of course :D
Multi-levelled captain's ball.
Violent game fight. Those cheena scholars just snatched the ball from people then they just bang here bang there la. Then they started running with the ball. Not just a few steps, it's the whole court. BANG LA!
Then a few of my friends got injured. Can you imagine how hard they were throwing the ball? It's like 1 blow at the back of my head can make me bonkers already. See, that blow on my head? It caused me to become a retard. And now, I am one. eeeyere. But I still say it's quite fun ahaha. Then casualty challenge is dumb. Dumb dumb. what's the point of it -.- I think using the real casualty would be much much nicer ( except that we may just drop the casualty into sea (:) haha. Then Jesslyn and me sort of raced up the super steep slope and I won! Haha, then suf was talking about us being the hare and her being the rabbit in her rabbit-and-the-hare-story. Perhaps camp wasn't that bad afterall :D And our class got very high when we saw Mrs yeo (:
HAHAHAHA.

x equals to minus b positive negative square root
b square minus four a c divided by two a ( with the actions)

Oh oh, and we saw a jay chou lookalike! :D :D :D :D I'm so so so happy! Hahahaha. MY IDOL! I love my my my classmates! LOL. oh and we saw eaglllllless! oh and the instructors were quite nice. Cos they were waiting with me at marina pier for my dad to come. Then they were like talking to me so that we all won't get so bored. HAHA. and they are very funny. One of them was like wah when is your dad coming? Later the people think that why is 2 male adults chatting up a schoolgirl. Then the other one was like I'm not an adult. You're the adult! LOL. Had a great laugh. :D :D :D

Oh oh and did I mention? I was so so traumatised at the x-country supporting on tue laa. Cos I thought I saw currypok and I just ps-ed Wen Yi. SORRY! I was damn damn scared okay. My friends and I went to explore the place and we found our favourite spot. :D It was at the far end there. Yay, that place the breeze was damn nice. So cooling and relaxing (: Then I found out who were the violent people. Woah, I really pity the can! Haha. After that while we were going home, iit rained very heavily so we were all drenched. And so me and wen yi had to abandon our plan to have dinner together :/ I felt so lucky I brought my orange bag. It's WATERPROOF! But it took me like 2 hours to go home la. We took the wrong bus, then i changed bus then cos of somebodyyyy laaaa, and I had to change bus again. -.- RETARD. Amazingly, when I reached home I was so so so dry already. So x-country supporting was quite boring. Some of us tried to be geeks and did our homework then we got scolded RAWR. But I tell you, some other people from my school were even more embarrassing. Fancy using those gay umbrellas, people will think that st nicks girls are so gu niang laaa! >.<

p.s. THANKS TESS! for your handbaked cookies! They were absolutely delicious. I'm expecting some for my bday tooooo! :D YAY I LOVE TESS THE COOKIE MONSTER (:

GRACIANS ARE THE TRUE ROCKERRRRRS! :D