♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Wednesday, April 09, 2008

We're all actors.
All of us say that we are real.
No, that's not the truth.
I know it ain't the truth too.

I don't know anything.

Hey, sucker.
Yes that's me. That's how I've been feeling these days. Suck.
Silence has taken over me. I've somehow gotten so used to keeping quiet that I don't talk much nowadays. Crude remarks, everything. They seem to form a shell, just like that fireproof cotton. Everything, everyone seems to be more and more distant. I feel like I don't understand anything at all. Why is everyone a stranger to me?

Back to my story.
We went to NJC today for some.... things.
It was quite cool and interesting.
I don't have much to say because the comments pretty much slipped away from my brain. Today is just an annoying day for me.

This just don't feel like me.
I hate this feeling.

Serene, Denise and Trella,
you guys rock! (:
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
i must say this though it's so un-me to say that

I gotta accelerate accelerate and accelerate now!
No, don't stop. I said DON'T. Let's have a constant acceleration of 6549276756856546392847 m/s alright! :D

I never felt loved before.
Thus I don't believe in love.

Oh yeah, I suddenly have a craving for horror movies!
Horror movies, anyone? (: