♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, April 21, 2008

URGHHH :(
My hp bill's busted again. No, wait. Sms's been maintaining at a steady 500+ for the past few months, but this month's increased by 2/3 times (: nice hurr. See, singtel people are the smart ones! So I can only sms the smartsingtel people for the time being. Hold on till month end! Sorry people! All thanks to Arthus, Yiling, Ian, Joshua and Trella(they are really fast-repliers manzxz) For causing my sms to soar. haha joking (: Nvmd, told ya singtel people are great! :/
So, conclusion is no more outgoing calls and sms. Only incoming and urgent smses plus people using singtel (:
nvmd, I reckon it's just that I changed number so the first few hundreds were spent necessarily :D self-denial

okay okay fine fine. Ignore the first part (:
Lalala, Been quite high lately. Don't know why but I seem to be able to even joke about bad stuff like currypok... hehe. and my brother's my ultimate all-time favourite entertainer! haha.

Kay, a bit I'm depressed over this teeny weeny bit of thing. =x
RAWRRR.

kay end-of post. (:

OH GOOD LUCK GERALD! FOR YOUR NAPFA TMR!
lol, see I'm so nice to wish you that even though you ps me during my fiesta!