Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Hello, it is Wednesday today.I don't know whether I should feel happy(that I didn't go to school) or unlucky(that I'm sick), but I'm definitely feeling very guilty. :/By right, I should have studied my history so that I'm fully prepared for my history test tomorrow. But now, I can only hope that it don't suck tomorrow. =xI have been rather slack this few days and it just isn't right.Monday,
Serene and I were supposed to be discussing our KusoNG, but we ended up doing nothing, and the bad thing was, I foolishly spent 3 hours doing a 6 questions math homework. Trella ah, why didn't you remind me to bring my history textbook? Then I could've spent my time studying history right! Rawrr. Apparently, a couple quarrelled badly on that day.Tuesday.
>>>Fast forward! Social studies lesson! Mr math-turned-ss-teacher ( sorry we still didn't really get your name after so many lessons) tried very hard to teach us social studies without the powerpoint slides and it was a failed attempt because he was bored too. We ended up playing scrabble/sleeping/chiong-ing homework during that 1-hr lesson. (:I regret not listening to physics lesson though. Cause I realised I don't freaking understand anything written on the physics notes! o.O I really have to learn from my classmates now, and LISTEN ATTENTIVELY in class. That's hard work and great determination. Mmmhmm.Yay, Camp's next week! I can't wait for it! Haha.And we have to go support x-country next wed. =xThis is what I call bo-o-ring.And I want to find out my oral marks. Rawrr.Ok, I'm going to read my history again.Josef Stalin. Leon Trotsky. Kamenev. Zinoviev. 5-year plans. NKVD. USSR. Collectivisation. Do they ring a bell?