♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hello!
After being MIA for 2 days, I'm back again (unfortunately) with bad throat and flu =x
Well, nvm. The last few days have been very funnnnn!

School, Oral, CCA, BUFFET!
got back maths test. It wasnt as bad as i expected but still, how can someone actually get full marks for ALL THE MATH TESTS!?! Then oral was just screwing up.
Oh and buffet was fun.
Trella and I were labelled as joker 1 and joker 2!
Why?
Because she was taking a photo of my phone. And she was taking a photo of Ivy taking a photo of the sunset. And I was taking photo of her taking photo of Ivy taking a photo of the sunset! (:
And because of the high-low pitch laughs!
LOL. Then walks on the track were very very fun.
yay!

Hmm. then on to theresa's party!
We cycled for 1 whole hour. Can you believe it?
BBQ, and GAMES!
Then back to resort and had supper and GAME OF LIFFE!
oh, theresa's cake was very nice. LOL.
Then after the rest left, I was like still waiting for my dad. And theresa's Wii worked. Finally. (:
ur-hhuh. played a few games then parents called and i had to go :/ haha

how i wish my throat and flu and everything can recover by today. Cos I so don't want to miss school! Physics test somemore.

BEWARE OF THE FLU BUG FLYING AROUNDDDDD! Be sure to hit it when you see them! (: