Wednesday, March 05, 2008
WOW.Time flies!This is the last wednesday of Term 1.How fast can that be?It seemed like new year 2008 was just yesterday.Hmm.Got back report book.I just wanna cry out. :(SHIT for my A math too :/Hmm.It's the third day since the HCI guys came.There's just 3 in our class.LOL.And I realised our class is particularly noisy when the boys are here.Well well.Our class was a bit high today!LOL.Firstly, Ruth and me really had nothing to do; we bought bananas for the class!:DIt was very very funnaye.And then during physics, when the teacher wasn't here, beaver and suf wrestled (suf won!)Then the teacher came, so when she went up to get laptop, Serene and the HCI guy wrestled.It's quite obvious who won la. !!!!okay. then after that, um it was quite uneventful?AH yay!Fiesta's coming...I can't wait for it!:DYAY YAY YAY! BUY FIESTA TICKETS!Date: 29 March 08Time: 9am to 5pmVenue: SNGS:DOmg. I hate my ppr.I need remedial.I need remedial.I got so so so so many Cs can! :(SOBS