Friday, March 28, 2008
Time really flies.
I remember the time when we just received our 200 bucks worth of tickets and all of us were like, argh whatever, i know i won't be able to sell even one.
Great, and surprisingly, almost all were sold. (:
So, fiesta preparation.
Fantastic.
I never knew school, fiesta could be so fun.
Were washing the pool and stuff then to canteen buy bread and milo and slacking with friends!
uh-huh.
To specs stand to support the start of the homecoming run.
Sat with 3Grace people! :D
We were all cheering like mad luh! :D
Back to class.
HAHA, can you believe it? they were like dedicating songs to 98.7FM.
LOL. damn amusing.
hmm and went home with Rachel ellie jolene yu qi(:
Weather's pretty funny.
It was raining very very heavily at sn, but surpriosingly it wasn't raining at amk central! The floor isn't even wet! >.<
Haha, wasn't raining at other parts too :/
ERM.
Think I'm gonna fall sick soon.
nevertheless, i still ♥ 3grace!
Fiesta's gonna be fun after all!
CHOOOO!
I can't wait for it.
10 hours to going back to school! :D
EVERYONE MUST COME TO FIESTA OKAY!
IT'S REALLY REALLY NICE (:
heh, time to sleep :)