♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Go away, shoo shoo...
Please, watch your attitude.Watch your everything.You're just a sucker which no one cares about.So, quit what you're doing please.
You know it when I tell you to "each sheet"
YAY!I think I'm loving my class more.:DMy class really rocks.I tell you, it has the most wonderful people inside, with the most wonderful events happening.And it's just so unique.WHEEHEE.But still, I like 1 Wisdom :DCus I really love wisdomers.HAHA.right.KUDOS MAN!Okay, I'm addicted to gossip girl again.I want to read it.I want to watch the TV series too. Anyone has it?Tell me, how can I not love school?When it's so freaking cool?YEAH YEAH! cheeeeeseeOOkay I know the correct pronunciation for sheet and shit.It's like that.SHEEEEEEEEEEEEET shit.get it?:DEr. Trella! Rock On!WO YONG YUAN ZHI CHI NI!LOL.um. hope you get over your stage fright :DLALALA.I'm gonna irritate Serene now :DMy new found hobby ((:
♥
Looks like I wont have the mood to blog the next few days.
Unless something happens
Book Recommendation: The curious incident of the dog in the night-time.