♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.
Monday, March 17, 2008
kay. urm.
err, I don't know why everyone's thinking of dying now!??
Haha, Is March holidays really a dying period for all of us and it stresses us so much that it has become a suicide week?
Well, I'm never going to engage in this kind of suicidal thoughts, so don't worry. (I know you won't worry even if I do harbour those thoughts, but well, yeah.)
I think blogs with no posts displayed are cool right?!!haha, i find it interesting :D i shall just display this post luh :Di guess today was quite fun, cos was already missing all my friends after like 1 week of holidays?haha, so when i reached school and saw serene, my spirits were lifted up, so I became high for the day! (:Term 2. I believe it's gonna be different.So, I should change all bad stuff in term 1!Like bad results and all. :/New partners. It wasn't as bad as i imagined, in fact, it was FUN!LOL. Yiling really can draw well!Then we were talking about random stuff. Alvona and abigail sitting in front of me. I can't believe Alvona brought 2 packets of biscuits and a -smthg?- for 9am eating period! WOWo.OEnglish lesson was fun too!Haha, we were supposed to write our ideal paradise, how we wish we will die, and our ideal bf/gf.Well, I suppose everyone wished for the same bf la.The perfect boy.LOL. shuai, kind, nice, smart, humorous, interesting, caring etc etc.whatever.uh-huh, maths test.Denise N. is like really stressing me outI wasn't anxious before she started doing all the assessment books and worrying about this and that. =c *arbish*20 minutes test, wow. Then lunch with trella. ah yay, Ballrinnnnng!>.<k, I'm blogging cos Lynette asks me to.
oh wells, I need to study ting xie, remind me!
oh yeah, JOKE!WHY ARE TREES UNLUCKY? :D♥