♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Friday, March 07, 2008

不知不觉It's the last day of Term 1.
Here comes the holidays and after that week, I'm gonna be dead.
Class will be back to normal and even quieter if you judge it by how mrs yeo arranged our partners.
at least i get to get back my spacious walking space and my bag need not need to be squashed anymore.
:(
Last day with the HCI people too.
3 came to our class yeah, namely alwyn, nicholas and benjamin.
1 was sitting beside me (between caryl and me) and another 1 was in front of me.
It had been very fun.
HAHA.
I didn't know there were cute boys in HCI.
Perhaps it was due to the fact that when i went to there to do math olympiad in p6, the people there are...
And there's this pretty boy!
Trella and Ivy's eye candy
WOAHHH!.
That's the good thing about being a cute guy in a girls school.
Girls in cliques will PURPOSELY walk in front/near you to ogle at you.
And that's the good thing about being in a girls' school.
Ogling at boys is a perfectly normal thing XD
LOL.
OMG. today was damn embarrassing can!
I'm just so accident prone.
I spilled water all over myself in class la!.
lol and my whole pinafore was wet :/
hehehhehehe.
Then photos photos photos.
and CCA!
and dinner with sqdmates :D
I was super high today.
When serene went with me to the staff room, I began saying hi to all the teachers whom i know and saw passing by. Haha. then serene was asking me why i'm so friendly.
LOL.
dinner with sqdmates was fun too!
And nat eng is super embarrassing!
HAHAHAHAHAH!
joke jooooooooooooke.
omg. I really miss having boys in class.
I want to go to a co-ed school.

It's much more interesting with both genders there :D
UPDATES FOR ARM WRESTLING!
:S Guess what!
Rachel won the HCI GUY!
claps claps for rachel :D
lol.
Pictures later!



omg, look at this convo.
"hey guys..."
A: haha you're a guy.
B: hehehehehe. then you're a girl?
A: -shrugs and looks away-
:D