♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
FIIIIIIIESTAAA '08I wouldn't say it's really interesting, I wouldn't say it's boring either.anyway, stnicks broke the GWR! :Deh, wanted to play the meteorite but rachel didn't dare. :/went to the maze, it was damn dumb!Just follow the light.-.-but anyway we screamed for nothing, but it didnt scare other people.morning was pd, we ended up giving out buns and pears to the runners.and i witnessed the CJC guys eating 5 buns and 2 pears after their run o.OAnd we were suppposed to bring the heavy boxes of buns from gym to FA post wth.and stack up boxes too :/well, went back to stall, wanted to sleep. but sian cannot.Then in the end sat behind 3T's stall with zoe and lydia to talk and stone.Eh, met some friends.yay, and finish.Walked to canteen with Trella and her 'sister'Her 'sister' was damn funny la! He looks like a malay but he's a chinese!LOL. Her 'sister's' from sj too, can't believe he actually recognised me!??Hmm then went home.Bought LJS since i didn't eat the whole afternoon.yepp online awhile then dozed off.WOOF, I actually forgot to switch off my comp and I was sleeping with my phone in the blanket, lucky it didn't drop. Woke up at two and made everything right, then back to sleep.Was really tired ytd and today :/Sian, I'm not in the mood to study!And I gotta do homework! >.<Oh man, And i remembered dreaming about Mas Selamat last night =xNIGHTMAREEEE!Oh, Ellie and Yu Qi are nice! :DSian but still, didn't meet the people I wanted to meet a lot! :/Phew, there's no school tomorrow, so I can have time to study for my 3 tests this coming week.YAWNS.