♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Monday, March 24, 2008

After Trella showed me the 1 Wisdom photos,
it brought back really great memories.
Two years have passed since we were sec 1.
It was really really nice in 1W.
WISDOMERS,ROCK ON! :D
♥

Okay, I think i'm stupid =x
LOL. To think I tried making my rubik's cube look nicer, I made it worse and even cut my thumb with the pen knife.
Haha, I'm not self-mutilating okay :D
Haha, but I have to admit the blood made on the paper is really nice and artistic :D
OOPS :/

haha, I'm loving my class!
Yay, Fiesta's coming XD
ERM. Means I gotta study FA soon. and get all my bandaging right
LOL, Alvona said my handwriting looks like computer those kind.
Well, that's really nice. (:
Hmm....
Yiling is really smart!
We played tic tac toe for the whole 30 min phy period.
And guess what, we played 14+ games, and I only won one.



She won zero (:
So the rest were draws =x
LOL. I think we will be getting quite busy soon.
Awwwwww.
Back to homework now!