Sunday, February 24, 2008
Yay yay yay!I just got out of my emo-shell (:And guess what? I read pris's blog yesterday and saw her meaning of emo.
"it has nothing to do with cutting yourself, or boys with swooping haircuts taking pictures of themselves. emo is not about whining about your problems. it has nothing to do with your girlfriend/boyfriend breaking up with you.so stupid people, stop trying to act emo.stop being so stereotypical.stop labelling yourself just because you think you dont fit in anywhere.emo was actually short form for emotional hardcore, which is a fashion/music type.but you people are twisting it to the wrong direction and calling it acting emo.so if you listen to ridiculous pop songs or still play with your barbie dolls,don't call yourself "emo".cause you are not. "Haha. i find her posts very amusing and interesting :Di think I'm weird.I find emo-posts interesting.I mean like they make me laugh but they don't cheer me up.Riiighhhht. :DI'm back to my old self.I feel like I was being possessed the past few days thus the depressed emotions.It's no longer that way :D Sudoku really helps.Lalala. I can't believe it.SS test's on Tue , but here I am, Blogging while there's 33 pages of ss awaiting me to memorise them.That's me. Lazy, and love to procrastinate.Which is a bad thing.(But well, that's better, so much better than feeling restless the whole time and not having the mood to do anything except SLEEP)Okay bad to my work I guess I must really isolate myself from the computer. And this is really a challenge. D:Oh yay, Oh yeah!My brother designed my new room.And it seems like a paradise man. It can be a place where I study.It can be a place where I can entertain myself.He's even giving me his PS2! :D Wheeps wheeps I wonder whether my parents will allow the dream to come true -I ♥ emo-pests , are you one?