♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, February 17, 2008

What can I say?
6 Humility class gathering was perfect!
:D
So, who turned up?
There's Melissa, Pei Woon, Joshua, Benjamin, Sylvia, Weishan, Wanching, Meyer, KangSoon, Youliang, Priscilla, Karina (as usual with her mother and brother)
Ha. Ha.
She might as well make Mr Khoo's house her home and get her whole family there.
Who would go house visiting, then do their homework there?
Most of us, though we have loads of upcoming tests and assignments, yet to be completed, we still enjoyed ourselves.
But still, a bit cold there. I'm referring to the atmosphere.
Moments of silence were frequent.
Mk is pro.
He has 3 children already. o.O
Day at aunt's house yesterday was nice too.
Her friends were very nice. :D
One of them was like I'm sure your phone is going to ring now...
And it didn't.
Well, I was smsing 2 people at that time, so the rings from smses were frequent too :D

Will randomness kill?
Will it really send people going mad?
Will it hurt someone so much that it becomes deadly?
I want to jump down the building - because the scenery was so pleasant and I was standing beside an open window with no grills, and I was losing moolah. :c

Great, back to mugging.
I must learn to mug.
Maybe not.
Studying may not be that important after all.
As what Mr Teoh said, You have to throw everything you have learnt in school away once you have graduated. That is real life.
=x