♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today leh,
Same lah.
Haha.
Practising singlish, cause I'm a singaporean!
:D
Well,well.
Sufang! You're damn lame can.
LOL. next time I will be careful before answering your call, or it may cost me extra moolah again :/
heehee jkjk.
Right.
Today was quite fun.
Chem lesson with denise Neo.
Haha. She's weird!
She finds everything funny!
And she vandalised my chem notebook with all her german stuff!
=x
LOL.
Well, well,well.
I'm supposed to be studying A math now.
And Poor Trella's waiting for me to call her.
Omg, today, something unpleasant happened.
Shan't say it cos it's CONFIDENTIAL.
I hate my tuition teacher.
She thinks that studying in sn will automatically make me good in math.
This is so ridiculous.
What's your problem?
Have moodswings?
Don't vent it on me please.
And I will tell you what will happen if I don't perform well.
I will not get scolded by you, I will just quit.

GET THINGS RIGHT PLEASE.
right, back to helping trella! :D