♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, February 03, 2008

this is saddening.
I'm sorry. (:D)
I've learnt my lesson and i never will do it again.
I'm glad you have the sound now.
Now my hands stink cos of you.
and i wasted my studying time trying to fixed you.
I'm really pissed okay.



but nvm. sense of satisfaction, where are you?
my beloved rubber duck is spoiled.
and i fixed it ((:
it was so damn frustrating when the thing just refused to come out :/
I'm elated again!
Cos I was examining my wardrobe and my new shoes.
And i realised i almost changed my entire style and my shoes are no longer those boring track shoes and sneakers.
then i realised what a nice yellow my flats had.
and i actually wanted a glossy red one.
(I still want it)
and i like heels.
actually its the sound that i like.
but I'm not gonna wear it. cos I'm proud of my height (: