♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I seriously don't understand the need to write essays.
Essays, essays, essays.
English, Chinese. Essays.
History, Social studies. Essays.
Biology. Essay.
Every thing's essay-related.
Cool?
(No, it's NOT!)
It's not like we're all going to become journalists or writers.
I very much would just like to stay a reader and nothing more than that.
Riiiiighhht.

Let me tell you,
face is not everything.
Play with fire, you know what will happen.
You, Watch out.

Yay Yay Yay.
Is 3 Grace the coolest class?
I'm really liking it now.
(Just exclude the part with all the smart dudes in there)

♥ V'DAY'S tomorrow!
That's the day where you people get roses , flowers from your valentines!
lol. That's the day where we get chocolates and sweets and songs too.
:D
It's gonna be a fun day tomorrow.