Thursday, February 14, 2008
I decided to make it a point to blog today (:
Despite my having to write another essay >.< :D
Received a
rose but it
wilted :/
Received loads of sweets and chocolates from the fabulous people. (:
Kristel gave me the cutest balloon ever too which had her not-so-cute name lol!
I hug it to sleep everyday until it became powder.
Oh and Brenda's flower, sh0 kawaiixzxz!
Haha. Thanks for everything, FRIENDS (:
Happy Valentine's Day!
:D
Lol.
I almost failed History, but still I didn't failFirst time, it's a good start (:
And of course, TD performance!
It was FABULOUS!
So, I realised it wasn't that scary on stage even though we only rehearsed once or twice.
Perhaps Mr Tan was right, three makes it not scary.
PLUS TRELLA AND I WORE THE SAME SHIRT!
However, Ivy refused to believe we bought it at different times.We really didn't plan to buy the same shirtNow,
I shall profess my love to people!
I
♥ Trella Goh
I
♥ Elysia!
I
♥ everyone who has brought joy to my life
^^