♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hahaha.
I'm damn excited.
I'm finally going to get out of my house and go to town.
Daaaaricccceee is going to town! ((:
ayay!
I love Wanyee and Lydia thong!
Cos they are going out with me.
And I can finally have some professional comments! XD
woah.
shit. My wallet's gonna have a hole.
Hopefully, I will be able to win money during CNY :D
Oh yeah, I still have yet to get presents for Ali, Jialing and Zoe.
:(
I dunno why I like s1 orientation.
Though the s1s were ...
Anyway I was all wet and had to go tuition wet.
But anyway it dried soon enough :D
Oh yeah. yesterday was fantabulous!
X) it was my last tuition with syl on sats
:( anyway it was quite fun, with her senior, her and that weird guy.
-looks away-
Okay. I cant wait for wednesday to come too. Cos maybe we will be going kboxing again.
(^^)
And tuesday, quickly come too.
Physics test will be over.
A load off my mind.
shit no more show :/
wahpiannng.
3 GRACE ♥ i just wish you weren't that quiet. (:

ps. I'm sorry trella, I know I havent been talking to you much. I mean like i seem to be having frequent mood swings around you. Well, I'm sorry. I don't know if it's the effect of stress. Cos i don't feel stressed but I will suddenly have very bad moods :(