Thursday, January 17, 2008
Though I said that I will not blog so often anymore, I still have the urge to blog :/ARFH :/Here are some of the highlights:So, there was mass. And the stupid black UGLY crow ate that poor white pretty bird who just got its freedom:(Heard from trella that there were several morals learnt from that sad incident.Some said " It shows that we should not be too ambitious and fly so high or we will die"Another one was " -um, I forgot-"Oh, and Mr Teoh said it shows that we should cherish everything around us.I quite agree with it.However, life is full of regrets.
And guess what!We learnt to do cupid expressions today!I made several cool cupid equations too, and they are on my table.I shall find a chance to capture my beautiful table and post it here (:School's fine. We're still in the stage of getting to know each other better.OH YEAH!Ho, Ho, Ho! It's pretty ironic too.Like Mrs Yeo already changed some of our seats and we had a new seating arrangement, but nobody even sat in the new arrangement. So, that was time wasted eh!Oh and there are a lot of 'nehs' and 'poks' in our school.So, Elysia and me created a balanced neh equation.: D2 Elysia neh + 2 Darice neh = Natalie neh neh + XingJun neh neh.
2 Elysia neh + 2 Darice neh + 2 Trella pok = Natalie neh neh Trella pok +XingJun neh neh Trella pok (:
Get it?Woah, I have 2- 3 tests next week :/Omg, they cheated our feelings!EC was supposed to have half the number of tests other classes take but more assignments.But all I have seen till now is equal number of tests, but MORE assignments Just 3 weeks since school reopened, we had 2 diagnostic tests.And i failed my first english test of the year!Well, I passed my chinese one though (:Luckily, they were not counted in PPR.Got back my HSK too, was pretty okay.A grade in elementaryintermediate level (:Well, this is quite long eh.Oh my, Total Defence thing is taking up my time.Trella, Yan Yi, and me are the hosts for the game show. :/ Don't blame me if we make you fall asleep.HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK!Pending not-yet-started projects: physics and chinese :/ Come on baby we ain't gonna live forever Let me show you all the things that we could do I know you wanna be together And I wanna spend the night with you (yeah yeah), with you (yeah yeah) Come with me tonight, we can make the night last forever, oh oh