♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Saturday, January 26, 2008

I know scolding here and ranting here will not help matters, so I'm not gonna do any of that.
Anyway just hope that it won't happen again.
Anyway, I love my seniors and my squadmates! : D
They rock my life.
haha, though it was a so-called grave matter, we still played.
Chucky Chucky, and up-left-right thing.
And of course the throwing of oranges, and naming of green stuff (:
and the yours is the fatter one, mine is softer.....
HAHAHAHA!
So I ain't that pissed anymore now.
I really envy my brother, while I'm fretting over all my un-done homework, my brother's with his friends at OUR house playing PS3 and making loads of noises.
Why can't I be the one playing ( even if it's soccer) and he doing the homework?
How come he can slack the whole of s3 and s4 and get the results enough to get into his desired course?
YUCK YUCK YUCK.
Oh yes, Priscilla and me felt so out just now during the POC la. Luckily we didn't go earlier.

: ) CHWEE KUEHH!

As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lives change, from whatever
We will still be, friends forever

♥