♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Thursday, January 17, 2008

hola!
I managed to dig this out from my archive ((:

STEPS

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense.
NO CHEATING!
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
QUESTIONS
#How are you feeling today? Feelin' You - Jesse McCartney ♥ You!
#How do your friends see you? Shadow of the day - Linkin Park ♥ Woah, I'm dark?
#Will You Get Married? Right Where You Want Me - Jesse McCartney ♥ hurr?
#What's your best friend theme song? 冷。前言 - Jolin Tsai ♥ HAHA
#What was your primary school like? 怎么办 - S.H.E ♥ ERM.
#What is in store for this week? The Difference between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage - Panic at the Disco ♥ you mean press coverage?
#What song describes you? 不想懂得 - Angela Zhang ♥ I don't wanna know anything!
#To describe your grandparents? 热爱 - Cyndi Wang ♥ LOL. XD
#How is your life going? Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne ♥ Oh my!
#What song will they play at your funeral? Bleed it Out - Linkin Park ♥ Woah, sad.
#How does the world see you? 发如雪 - Jay Chou ♥ Tsk?
#Will you have a happy life? Secret - Jay Chou ♥ Yeah, SHHHHH...
#What do your friends really think of you? 爱在夕元前 - Jay Chou ♥ False?
#Do people secretly lust after you? 一个人流浪 - Fahrenheit ♥ ARGF I'm destined to be alone :(
#How can i make myself happy? 麦芽糖 - Jay Chou ♥ I don't like malt candy!
#What should you do with your life? 黑色毛衣 - Jay Chou ♥ What? Turn it into black jacket?
#Will you ever have children? Camisado - Panic at the Disco ♥ I have no idea what it means. :/
#The Next Five Lucky People Choosen To Do The Survey? # - TRELLA natalie ELYSIA qiqin JIALING



Haha this is getting crappier than last time .(: