Saturday, January 12, 2008
Perhaps life may not be that bad after all, if you bother to look at it from another perspective.
Guess why I'm here!
Partly because of my STM, after all the "echo" by trella, the great.
Hee, crystal shall be the first person to be linked to 3 grace. Though she's not the first person in 3 Grace that i know. Haha, Su Fang is the FIRST!
Secondly, I feel bored.
Alright, not much comments about school. But, Karen, Ali, and Brander were the noisiest in class though they were not very noisy. Get what I mean? Yeah, We still can't get used to the quietness. Eating time was back. Surprisingly, only people sitting at my side, ate. Cool eh. I could still remember Zoe and Janeal bringing cup noodles, and Ali bringing Big Breakfast to school to eat for the eating time, but they are all banned now. :(
School is becoming strict too. So strict that even low socks is a major offence which can cause CWO. Dyed hair, booked once, referral to parents :( Short pinafores, low belts are part of MAJOR offences too ( nevermind, I don't belong to this category. )
CISTERNAE! : D
I hope you know, I hope you know
That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightening out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
Don't cry
"But most of the time I didn't write because one day was just like the day before, and sometimes I thought - what's the use of writing anyway, when nobody is ever going to read it?" - Z is for Zachariah.