♥D-awesome!
I'm just so fabulous. Accept it.

D!

Everyday's SMURF'tastic!

This is your life,
this is your time/



6 Humility. 1 Wisdom. The geek club. SNSJ! Sylvia. Gar Wai. Jane. Jessica. Wan Yee. SuFang. Trella. Trella&Me. DarkBlues♥

Yi Bei. Lisa.






APPLAUSE
designer*SPRINGY basecodes*denotedlove imageuploads*
photobucket
Sunday, January 20, 2008

#200.

ARFGGG.
I miss k-boxing with Sylvia.
I miss sleepovers.
I miss all those fun days where my class would get scolded for being the noisiest class.
I miss all those nonsensical conversations with Trella.
I miss all those fun days where WanYee, Jane and I will play audition together.
I miss Mrs Tan's slow and interesting math lessons.
I miss all the laughing and playing in class.
I miss going out to watch movies with almost 1/4 of the class.
I miss having lessons at the MPR.
I hate the life that i have now,
with all the procrastinating until I feel so stressed to even think about it.

:(

This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by

I found a place so safe, not a single tear
The first time in my life and now it's so clear
Feel calm, I belong, I'm so happy here
It's so strong and now I let myself be sincere

I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

i want to get more clothes and shoes for CNY!