Sunday, December 30, 2007
second post today.
just a few minutes before midnight.
so you can say, minutes to midnight (:
oh yeah.
Upon reading several friends' blogs and their posts, i realised how fast time fliiiiiiiiiieeeeessssss!
and that's 2 more days to school reopen.
2 more days to computer-grounded-period.
2 more days to end of stress-free period.
2 more days to the starting of studying.
2 more days to the end of fun.
etc etc.
see that's the reason why i dread school reopening. especially when i'm starting the sec 3 year :/
in a EC class some more.
well, maybe I should brighten up a li'l.
with the upcoming kbox-ing with wanching, sylvia and meyer!
oh and maybe the countdown too.
that,we'll see tmr.
but I really hope we will be able to go cos I don't want to stay at home alone with my parents just like christmas, while my brother enjoys counting down with his friends.
haha i'm really tempted to spray the ribbony stuff.
perhaps I should really bring a horn there too.
and blow at anyone who sprays stuff at me (:
some great idea eh! (: