Monday, December 31, 2007
Minutes past midnight.
It's yet another day.
No more going out for movies once new year 2008 passes.
Tch. Maybe yes, but just a few :/
I like this song (:
#

Big Weenie by Eminem.[Intro](Talking)I don't understand..Why are you bein so mean!?You're a MEAN, MEAN MAN![Chorus]You're just jealous of meCause you, you just can't do what I doSo instead of just admitting itYou walk around and sayAll kinds of really mean things about meCause you're a meany, a meanyBut it's only cause you're really jealous of meCause I'm what you wanna beSo you just look like a idiotWhen you say these mean thingsCause it's too easy to seeYou're really just a big weenie, big weenie[Verse 1]Alright listen, I need you to focusI need you to go dig deep in your mind, this is importantWe are going to perform an experiment of a sortI'm going to have to ask you to bare with me for a momentNow I need you to open your mind, your eyes - close em'You are now about to be placed under my hypnosisFor the next 4 and a half minutesWe are going to explore into your mindTo find out why you're so fuckin jealousNow why do they make you whoPibbity-cock-a-poo-pooSyke, I'm kidding I just wanted to see if you're still listeningOk now I need your un-divided attentionSir I have a questionWhy do I always sense this,Undeniable tension from the moment I enter into the room?It gets all quiet and whispersWhenever there's conversations why am I always mentioned?I been dying to ask, it's been itching at meIs it just because...[Chorus]You're just jealous of meCause you, you just can't do what I doSo instead of just admitting itYou walk around and sayAll kinds of really mean things about meCause you're a meany, a meanyBut it's only cause you're really jealous of meCause I'm what you wanna beSo you just look like a idiotWhen you say these mean thingsCause it's too easy to seeYou're really just a big weenie, big weenie[Verse 2]Alright now I, I just flubbed(?) a lineI was going to say something extremly importantBut I forgot who or what it wasI fucked up,Syke, I'm kidding again you idiot, no I didin'tThat's just what you wanted to hear from meIs that I FUCKED up ain't it?That I could bust one takeWithout lookin at no paperIt doesn't take a bunch of takesOr me to stand here in this booth all dayFor me to say the truth okYou're drooling, you have tooth decayYou're mouth is open,You're disgustingWhat the fuck you eat for lunch,A bunch of sweets or somethinWhat you munch a bunch of crunch-a-munch?You're tooth is rottin through the gumYour breath stinks,Want to chew some gum?[Yes I do sir what am I on?]You sir are on ??[Marshall I'm so jealous of youPlease say you won't tell nobodyI'd be so embarassedI'm just absolutely terrifiedThat someone's gonna find outWhy I'm saying all these terrible, evil, and awfulMean things, is my own insecurities!!][Chorus]You're just jealous of meCause you, you just can't do what I doSo instead of just admitting itYou walk around and sayAll kinds of really mean things about meCause you're a meany, a meanyBut it's only cause you're just really jealous of meCause I'm what you wanna beSo you just look like a idiotWhen you say these mean thingsCause it's too easy to seeYou're really just a big weenie, big weenie[Verse 3]Alright now we, we're going to conductThat experiment that we were talking about earlierJust to see what a frog looks likeWhen he takes 2 hits of exctasyCause that's exactly what your eyes look likeWanna check to see? Here's a mirrorNotice the resemblance here?Wait let me put these sun glasses onNow look in this mirror, how bout' nowWhat do you have in common?You're both green with envy and look like idiots with sunglasses on em'You look like I sound like, singing about weeniesNow take my weenie out of your mouthThis is between me and youI know you're not happy,I know you'd much rather see my lyingIn the corner of a room somewhere cryingCurled up in a ball, tweaked out of my mind dyingThere's no denyingThat my weenie is much bigger than yours isMine is like stickin a banana in between 2 orangesWhy are you even doin this to yourself?It's pointless,Why do we have to keep on going through this?This is torturousMy point is this, that if you say mean things,You're weenie will shrinkNow I forgot what the chorus is..[Chorus]You're just jealous of meCause you, you just can't do what I doSo instead of just admitting itYou walk around and sayAll kinds of really mean things about meCause you're a meany, a meanyBut it's only cause you're just really jealous of meCause I'm what you wanna beSo you just look like a idiotWhen you say these mean thingsCause it's too easy to seeYou're really just a big weenie, big weenieFuck off my dick#
Well, it's pretty vulgar and bad, but the music's nice (:
Tsk. That's why there's a "parental guidance" sign on the cover of its album, ain't it?
Eh. Don't say I don't listen to english songs again!
;D